Drive Canada/U.S. Long-Haul with North America's Safest Fleet!
We are confident you will increase your miles, increase your earnings, and improve your lifestyle with Bison. As a Canada/U.S. long-haul Driver, we guarantee we will beat your gross monthly earnings for at least three months.
Why Drive Canada/U.S. with Bison?
- Full weekly pay during orientation
- More miles and more flexibility
- $0.02 U.S. premium for all U.S. miles
- Dedicated Customs team
- 24/7 Dispatch team
- There are better road conditions and more rest stops in the U.S.
- Must have over two years verifiable commercial driving experience
- No preventable accidents in past two years
- Must verify past three months of miles, pay and legal log hours with pay stubs
- Must work in Canada/U.S. capacity
- Must be available to work the equivalent number of days as with previous employer
Come see why the grass is greener.
Based on Driver feedback, Drivers choose to work at Bison because of the steady miles and flexibility, which are a result of Bison's size. Bison currently has over 1,400 tractors and 4,000 trailers, which allow many Drivers to average well-over 11,000 miles a month.
In addition to compensation and flexibility, our Drivers appreciate the respectful and inclusive culture, where they are treated with respect. Bison also has a 'Right to Decide Policy', allowing Drivers to decide whether it is safe or not to drive. This policy is just one of the many aspects of our safety program that has earned Bison the TCA 'Best Fleet to Drive for' award. In fact, Bison is the only carrier to win the prestigious Grand Prize five times in a row!
Contact a Recruiter Today!